Next in the CE Series:
Tricks and Trends of the Trade
New CE Articles for healthcare professionals
NHA's latest series of continuing education (CE) content focuses on expert tips that will explore skills performed daily in ambulatory health and hospital settings.
This series of articles will refresh and update certificants on skills they perform in the industry and provide updates on the latest equipment and supplies used to perform these procedures as well as best practices for performing each skill.
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Phlebotomy Best Practices
- Basics of EKG Acquisition
- Basics of Medication Administration by Injection
The world of health care is always changing. Because of this, continuing education (CE) is required as a part of certification renewal.
Important info on continuing education:
- Earn 10 CE credits every two years to keep your certification current
- There are different CE requirements for Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) renewals. You can learn about those here
- Before completing NHA CE, you should check the rules or regulations of the licensing or regulatory agency of your state, in case there are different requirements
Invest in your professional development with the following CE content added this year:
- 2017 CPT Coding Update
- ICD-10-CM Diagnostic Coding and Reporting Guidelines for Outpatient Services
- ICD-10-CM General Coding Guidelines, Part 1
- ICD-10-CM General Coding Guidelines, Part 2
- Diabetes Mellitus Overview
- Dietary Guidelines 2015-2020 and a Healthy Eating Pattern
- Heart Failure
- Screening for Malnutrition
- New Tricks and Trends of the Trade Series Articles (featured above)