Next in the CE Series:
ICD-10: Transitioning to a new code book.
This latest series of CE content focuses on the essentials of using the ICD-10-CM code book and common errors when transitioning from ICD-9 to
- Essentials of ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding
- ICD-10-CM Coding Conventions: Part 1 of 2
- ICD-10-CM Coding Conventions: Part 2 of 2
- 2017 ICD-10-CM-Coding Guidelines Updates
- 2017 ICD-10-PCS Coding Guidelines Update
The world of health care is always changing. Because of this, continuing education (CE) is required as a part of certification renewal.
Important info on continuing education:
- Earn 10 CE credits every two years to keep your certification current.
- There are different CE requirements for Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) renewals. You can learn about those here.
- You have options! Complete 5 online CE credits per year OR complete 10 online CE credits every two years.
Invest in your professional development with the following CE content added this year:
- Trouble Shooting the POL
- TEAM-based Care
- Pediatric Updates
- Pharmaceutical Safety
- Transitioning to ICD-10