Next in the CE Series:
Nutrition & the Older Adult Patient
NHA's latest series of continuing education (CE) content focuses on the Essentials of Nutrition in Healthcare with Dr. Nancy Munoz, DCN, MHA, RDN, FAND.
- Dietary Guidelines 2015-2020 and a Healthy Eating Pattern
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Screening for Malnutrition
- Heart Failure and Nutrition
The world of health care is always changing. Because of this, continuing education (CE) is required as a part of certification renewal.
Important info on continuing education:
- Earn 10 CE credits every two years to keep your certification current.
- There are different CE requirements for Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) renewals. You can learn about those here.
Invest in your professional development with the following CE content added this year:
- Trouble Shooting the POL
- TEAM-based Care
- Pediatric Updates
- Pharmaceutical Safety
- Transitioning to ICD-10
- Nutrition & the Older Adult Patient