National Heathcareer Association helps empower California’s pharmacists by providing innovative resources for the learning and development of pharmacy support staff.
NHA is excited to partner with the California Pharmacist Association (CPhA), the largest state association representing the pharmacy profession. Through our partnership, we will engage with, advocate for and empower pharmacy technicians in the state of California and across the country.
With growing demands on the pharmacist, empowering technicians to fulfill important roles within the pharmacy can help ensure patient care remains a top priority. NHA designs and develops learning resources specifically for the pharmacy technician. PharmaSeerTM and PharmaSeer MathTM are digital learning resources built to supplement your existing training or education program. They allow learners to confidently build key technician skills while providing facilitators with clear visibility to learner performance. These resources, combined with our commitment to service, provide you with the tools you need to support your technicians in their pursuit of their career goals.
NHA is also empowering learners with more choice and flexibility to meet the growing need of businesses and communities, without sacrificing the quality of service. With the NHA ExCPT exam you can expect:
- Online learning tools containing interactive learning styles to help build key technician skills
- Best in class exam preparation products designed to provide real-time feedback on technician performance
- A high quality, accredited exam - recently enhanced in 2018
- Easy registration and access to customer support services
We are working hard to be your one partner to help meet the needs of your technicians. Here are some resources to help them succeed:
- ONE Partner: Explore how NHA can be your one partner for pharmacy technicians at evert step of the way
- Candidate Handbook: Learn the ins and outs of the exam and certification process, including eligibility
- Career Resources: Discover NHA resources, industry news and tips that will support your career now and in your future as a CPhT
- OnScript Podcast by NHA: The only podcast dedicated to the pharmacy technician workforce
- NHA News Center: Stay aware of industry news and trends that impact allied health professionals