Welcome to Access on Air from NHA. This podcast is dedicated to providing educators and employers of frontline healthcare workers with expert perspective on trends impacting and elevating the industry. These discussions can help you achieve your goals as you continue to pave pathways toward professional success for those working in allied health.
These episodes were inspired by many of the interviews we conducted as we wrote the 2020 edition of access™: an allied health industry journal. As you listen, be sure to check out the articles for more in-depth information. To download the full publication, click below.
Read the full transcripts for each of the episodes:
- Allied Health Trends from the 2020 Industry Outlook
- How Virtual Simulation Can Improve Communication in Healthcare
- Soft Skills and Success in Healthcare
- How Apprenticeship Programs are Solving a Medical Assistant Shortage
- What the Research Says about Advanced Skills Performed by Pharmacy Technicians
- Improving the Use of the Electronic Health Record