Next in the CE Series:
The patient experience is largely dependent on effective communication with care providers. Are you using proven communication techniques to help improve the patient experience, and potentially lead to better patient outcomes?
This series will discuss effective communication techniques, de-escalation techniques, and workplace civility. After completing this CE experience, you can apply its learnings immediately and improve your communication skills with patients and colleagues.
Increase your skills and enhance patient interactions with this two-module CE presentation:.
Invest in your professional development with the following recently-added CE content:
- Immunization series
- Team-based care webinar
- Health Coaching Webinar
- Allied Health Advocacy Series
- Specialty series
- Radiology series
- Communication Series
- Phlebotomy Series
- 2019 Coding Updates
- Why Customer Service Matters in Healthcare
- Updates on Current Medication Topics
- Hot Topics in Healthcare
- Cancer Awareness
- "The Golden Years", Really?
- 2018 Coding Updates
- Lean Management Practices for the Ambulatory Health Care Setting
- Coding Case Studies
- New Tricks and Trends of the Trade Series Articles
- Screening for Malnutrition
- Heart Failure
- Dietary Guidelines 2015-2020 and a Healthy Eating Pattern
- Diabetes Mellitus Overview
- ICD-10-CM General Coding Guidelines, Part 2
- ICD-10-CM General Coding Guidelines, Part 1
- ICD-10-CM Diagnostic Coding and Reporting Guidelines for Outpatient Services
- 2017 CPT Coding Update