National Healthcareer Association® (NHA) can help you invest in your team, your business and your future.
Now is the time to empower your pharmacy technicians. Put them on a path to certification by investing in the resources and support they need to take the ExCPT.
NHA is empowering learners with more choice and flexibility to meet the growing need of businesses and communities, without sacrificing the quality of service. With the NHA ExCPT exam you can expect:
- A high quality, accredited exam
- An exam aligned to workforce needs
- Easy registration and access to customer support services
- Updated and recently reviewed exam preparation materials
We are working hard to meet the needs of your technicians. Here are some resources to help them succeed:
- Certification Process 101: Learn the ins and outs of the exam and certification process, including eligibility.
- Learning Resources: Shop for ExCPT study materials. All materials were developed using the actual ExCPT test plan to best help you prepare for your test.
- Career Resources: Discover NHA resources, industry news and tips that will support your career now and in your future as a CPhT.
- Todays Pharmacy Technician: Learn how pharmacy technicians are taking an active role in medication therapy management today.
- About NHA: NHA has consistently advocated for well trained, certified pharmacy technicians. We remain steadfast in our belief that certification candidates should meet certain training requirements, which can be achieved through multiple, reputable educational pathways.
Candidates for NHA exams are not required to purchase or use NHA exam preparation materials in order to sit for the exam and the use of such materials does not guarantee success on the exam.
*The ExCPT is NOT approved by the Board of Pharmacy to satisfy the exam/certification requirements for licensure or registration in the following states: NC, ND and WY.