For the best experience, we recommend:
|Firefox||59 or later||Download|
|Google Chrome||66 or later||Download|
|Safari||8 or later||Download|
|PC||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10|
|Mac||Mac OS X 1.9 or later|
|iPad 2 or later||iOS 9 or later|
|Android Tablet||Android OS 7.0 or later|
|Chrome OS device (such as Chromebook)||Chrome OS 78 or later|
NHA Simulation product requirements can be found here.
- NHA recommends using wired network connections for proctored testing. Wireless/Wi-fi connections may be unreliable and could negatively affect testing.
- Min resolution 1024 x 600.
- Android's default browser is not supported; download chrome for a better experience.
- Allow *.nhanow.com through the browser pop-up blocker (note some browsers may require user to enable tabbing.).
- Clear browsing history and exit the browser prior to any testing.
- Allow *.nhanow.com through all proxy/caching servers.
- Satellite ISPs: NHA’s website functionality depends on direct connections to our website and databases in order to accurately display content. Because many ISPs cache webpages rather than allowing connection to the originating website, we are not able to guarantee performance of our website over a satellite connection.
- Run a network speed test at http://www.speedtest.net from the testing location to ensure bandwidth is sufficient.
- Close all applications that could draw attention away from the testing window (Antivirus scans, System Updates, etc.).
- NHA internally tests their products using JAWS and NVDA to promote WCAG 2.0 compliant operations for assistive reading.
NHA recommends whitelisting the following sites/IP addresses.