New dashboards & expanded communications to help you and your students maximize success.
At NHA, we're always innovating and improving to help students prep to become certified healthcare professionals and to make work life easier for instructors. With new products, training improvements, an updated exam and expanded communications, NHA aims to be with you every step of the way!
Here’s a quick look at what you may have seen new from NHA this year:
- New portal dashboard with expanded content for students and instructors
- New communication series for students and instructors to engage, encourage and motivate
- In the Know Webinar series launched in March & will focus on educational institutions during the month of October. Plus, all the webinars are available on-demand for new staff & students.
- ACE CREDIT is now available for college credit for three certifications.
- New training products launched including Medical Terminology + Anatomy & Physiology
- New Career Kit value-add with PersonAbilityTM
- New CBCS exam and study prep released
- Brand new industry outlook within the annual accessTM publication
Learn more about these initiatives in the What's New in 2021 FAQs.