Ready to take the next step in your career? We're here for you.
If you're one of the over 750,000 #NHAcertified allied health professionals, we know you worked hard to get your certification and we are committed to helping you stay certified and grow your professional knowledge. Our robust new Continuing Education (CE) series will ensure that you stay certified and build the skills you need to take the next step in your career.
Over the next several months NHA certification holders will have access to five all new CE series focusing on:
- Team-Based Care: An introduction to the concept of Team-Based Care and discussion of necessary skills to possess when working in a Team-Based Care environment.
- Trouble Shooting in the POL: These articles will discuss reasons for testing, general testing guidelines, common errors in testing and provide trouble shooting tips to assure accuracy and to make the testing process easier. This series also features for different CLIA waived tests.
- Pharmaceutical Safety for Allied Health Professionals: Focuses on educating patients about their diabetic and anticoagulation medications. Particular attention is paid to common errors that during prescription transfers.
- Pediatric Updates: Covers vaccination updates, the latest management guidelines for pediatric concussions, autism screening recommendations and facts related to urinary tract infections in children under the age of two.
- Breaking it Down: ICD 10: Will discuss the essentials of using the ICD-10-CM code book. Articles will provide tips for using each section and discuss common errors of transitioning from ICD-9 to ICD-10.
We'll be updating you here as each new CE becomes available! You can check out our current content by logging in to your account.