You made a decision that can change your life. You trained. You studied. You prepared. You took the exam. Now what?
1. Get your exam results
Fortunately for you, if you took an NHA exam online, you’ll get your results within 48 hours!
2. Receive your proof of certification
3. Stay connected & continue to grow
You can network with other NHA alumni on the NHA Facebook page to stay connected and informed about important updates.
As an NHA alum, you’ll have access to resources to elevate your career:
- Allied health job board
- Continuing education resources (you must complete 10+ credits every two years to maintain certification)
- Instructions to help you add your credentials to LinkedIn so your professional profile will stand out
- Information about other certifications that may help you advance in your career.
4. Download your free certification guide
We’ve created a free resource to help you both before and after your certification exam. Download your copy of “5 Things to Know About Certification” and keep it as a resource throughout your journey.
We’re honored and excited to be part of this journey as you work to improve yourself, your career and your community!